- Quiet Please: The irresistible draw of the off-market instruction
- The inherent fascination with London's real estate is apparent in the extraordinary media attention it continues to receive,
When buying a property as an investment, our experts will provide an extensive consultation on the market peculiarities and make a fully suitable recommendation based on economic factors and current market situation. We are able to source the most desirable and rare properties as well as get access to off market properties.
- Price: £1295000
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Area: 104 sq.m / 1130 sq. ft.
- Description: 2 BEDROOMS : BATHROOM : SHOWER ROOM : RECEPTION ROOM : KITCHEN : BALCONY : EPC RATING C
One of the more desirable 2 bedroom flats in Imperial Wharf with good river views and lots of light. This third floor apartment is finished to a high standard. Imperial Wharf Over Ground Station and the King’s Road are close by.
2 BEDROOMS : BATHROOM : SHOWER ROOM : RECEPTION ROOM : ... More details
- Price: Subject to contract
- Bedrooms: 6
- Area: 856 sq.m / 9300 sq. ft.
- Description: Double height reception hall, 6 bedrooms, large conservatory, landscape gardens, indoor swimming pool, tennis courts.
An impressive recently refurbished family home in one of the most exclusive areas. The property boasts double height reception hall, 6 bedrooms, large conservatory opening up into landscape gardens, indoor swimming pool, tennis courts.
Approximate total gross internal area 856 sq.m / 9300 ... More details
- Address: Belgravia, London, UK
- Price: £4.150.000
- Bathrooms: 2
- Area: 141 sq. m.
- Description: kitchen, 2 bathrooms, walk–in wardrobe, lift
A particularly elegant two double bedroom first and second floor apartment, with three sets of floor to ceiling French windows with excellent living space and a quiet private balcony. Further benefits include direct lift access and air-conditioning throughout. Eaton place is conveniently located ... More details