- Quiet Please: The irresistible draw of the off-market instruction
- The inherent fascination with London's real estate is apparent in the extraordinary media attention it continues to receive,
When buying a property as an investment, our experts will provide an extensive consultation on the market peculiarities and make a fully suitable recommendation based on economic factors and current market situation. We are able to source the most desirable and rare properties as well as get access to off market properties.
- Address: Gloucestershire, UK
- Price: £14 500 000
- Area: 9,659,03 sq m (103,996 sq ft) plus underground and onsite car parking
- Description: Total rent reserved £1,212,642 Market rent £1,306,259 per annum. Yield on market rent – 9,50%
14 storey office building with attached single and three storey annexes. The net internal floor area of 9,659,03 sq m (103,996 sq ft) along with 114 basement car parking spaces and 83 surface car parking spaces located on the site of 0.868 hectares (2,144 acres).
The three storey annex ha... More details
- Address: Central London, UK
- Price: £24000 pa
- Area: 378.9 sq.ft
- Description: Office space in Central London for rent
The beautiful 378,9 sq ft large office for 4-6 desks is located in the charming red-brick period property which has been beautifully refurbished. The office space is on the 2nd floor, shared meeting room (pre-booking) and kitchenette, WC. Ideally located on a quiet street in the southern part of ... More details